At Pasta di Piazza, we want you to feel safe and comfortable when dining with us. Here are some of the measures we have in place to ensure a safe dining environment:
- Our tables are all spaced at least 1 metres apart, meaning social distancing can be adhered to inside our restaurant.
- We ask that you please be mindful of this when dining with us.
- Staff temperature checks take place each morning, so we know our team are fit and healthy for work each day.
- Our team will wear masks or visors when serving or preparing your food to reduce the spread of germs.
- All areas are disinfected regularly, including tables in between the arrival new guests.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all guests.Staff will be regularly washing their hands.
- We ask that you please wait to be seated when visiting us. Bookings are recommended, though we’ll always do our best to seat you as soon as possible if just walking in. Please remember our maximum capacity is now lower because of spaced tables, so do try to book if possible to help us manage the flow of customers at the door.
The wellbeing of our customers and staff is of the highest importance to us. We are taking all reasonable measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our venue and are fully compliant with government guidelines, although diners visit at their own risk. Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of the virus.
Finally, thank you for sticking with us! If you have any queries when dining at Pasta di Piazza, please do ask a member of the team and we’ll do our best to assist you.